[Interesting part of the Archive Site showing how things have changed in the last 10-15 years.]
Toshiba have made available to the MirandaNet community a number of case studies which you can download from this page as pdf files. (To view these you will need Adobe Acrobat - click here to download the latest version.)
Follow the links below to these case studies:
- Unlimited Access at Bournemouth University (62KB)
- Remote Access at Denbigh School, Milton Keynes (97KB)
- Wireless Access at Djanogly City Technology College (109KB)
- Leasing with laptops at King Edward VII School, Melton Mowbray (46KB)
- Interactive Learning in SEEVEAZ: South East England Virtual Education Action Zone (128KB)
You can also follow the links on the left to a number of other Case Studies, and to Richard Lomer's Profile. Richard is a MirandaNet Industry Partner. From this page you will find links to some earlier case studies of interesting practice in successful schools.
As part of its commitment to Education in the UK, Toshiba has established the Freedom to Learn Education Community home page on its web site.
Here you will find links to Frequently Asked Questions, files to down load, help for resolving problems, and a registration page so Toshiba can offer you information that's relevant to you every time you visit.