Search the Case Studies
Search the Articles
Search the Membership
MirandaNet Fellowship Casestudy
Effects of ICT on Personalised Learning
TIPD Report - Westminster Academy School
Year of posting: 2008
This is a joint report by Anita Bjelica and Maka Baramidze
|Names of teachers visiting||Anita Bjelica and Maka Baramidze|
|e-mail email@example.com mbaramidze@WestminsterAcademy.biz|
|Reference and title of visit||Effects of ICT on Personalised Learning|
|Provider||Specialist Schools and Academies Trust|
|Country and region visited||Czech Republic, Prague|
|Dates of visit||14.02.2007 to 21.02.2007|
|Types of schools visited||Primary school, 7 to 14 years|
|Ages of students observed||7 to 14 years|
|Languages used||English and Czech|
|Key Educational purpose of the visit||To observe how the use of ICT supports Personalised Learning.|
Introduction: (Intended Aims of the visit)
- To research and share wide range and effective use of ICT to support personalised learning in the classroom. (conference)
- To observe use of ICT in the lessons in Czech school to support students' personalised learning.
- To share good practice with Czech colleagues.
- To plan collaborative ICT projects to support student personalised learning in both schools.
- To plan collaborative ICT projects to help teachers' professional development.
- To discuss and plan potential student exchange projects in future.
ict, personalised learning, Czech Republic, digital, collaborative
MirandaNet Members can go to the Log on/off area to edit their own casestudies.