- Professional Development in Schools
- Film and teacher driven CPD. How MirandaMods and TeachMeets promote professional reflection and good practice.
- Models and theories in relation to working with people and ICT: Evaluation of Courses.
- MirandaMods – Learning in Liminal Spaces
- The founding of MirandaNet
Author Archives: Admin
I recently came across a blog by a Head of English in a school. It’s interesting to hear the views of a non-ICT specialist about what works or might work in getting teachers engaged. There are some very useful points … Continue reading
Film and teacher driven CPD. How MirandaMods and TeachMeets promote professional reflection and good practice.
How TeachMeets and MirandaMods are one of the best and most cost-effective resources for teacher training, reflection and good practice. In the last five years I have been documenting the TeachMeet and MirandaMod phenomenons on film. I have now built … Continue reading
Working with adults in varying contexts and at different stages of their career means that they learn differently and respond to training differently. This is complicated further by the topics that are involved – for example in a relatively short … Continue reading
MirandaNet Fellows have become increasingly engaged in defining the process of learning collaboratively online and in storing the outcomes for other professionals to share. The crucible for our learning about these collaborative processes is the MirandaMod: an informal unconference that … Continue reading