- Professional Development in Schools
- Film and teacher driven CPD. How MirandaMods and TeachMeets promote professional reflection and good practice.
- Models and theories in relation to working with people and ICT: Evaluation of Courses.
- MirandaMods – Learning in Liminal Spaces
- The founding of MirandaNet
Category Archives: Consultancy
I recently came across a blog by a Head of English in a school. It’s interesting to hear the views of a non-ICT specialist about what works or might work in getting teachers engaged. There are some very useful points … Continue reading
Film and teacher driven CPD. How MirandaMods and TeachMeets promote professional reflection and good practice.
How TeachMeets and MirandaMods are one of the best and most cost-effective resources for teacher training, reflection and good practice. In the last five years I have been documenting the TeachMeet and MirandaMod phenomenons on film. I have now built … Continue reading