Paresh specialises in understanding his clients needs and teaching them to get the best from their systems whatever their level of technical expertise. He plan the systems that his clients need, organises the best and most economical means of maintaining those systems and explains what need to be done about future proofing. He makes sure that his clients not only learn how the use the best systems well, but also how to harness the power of digital technologies to enhance their internal communications, their business success and their online training programmes and events.
He has had 20 years experience as a Field Service Engineer, specializing in Mac Hardware and Software, committed to the discipline of diagnosing and resolving computer related issues.
- Ability to perform Mac Hardware installations, upgrades and repairs
- Maintenance and Support of Apple Macintosh Operating Systems, starting from the old Classic to the very latest Snow Leopard
- Administration of computer networking using Mac mini Servers
- Supporting Internet and Wireless Networking environment
- Setting up of VPN & VOIP
- Computer Backup and Restoration for Mac
- Computer imaging and data recovery solutions for Mac
- Computer Security deployment and solutions
- Competent in using Apple iLife, iWork, FileMaker Pro and other office productivity and creativity software applications
- Developed excellent communication and organisational skills