MirandaNet Current and Recent Projects
Here are direct links to a number of our current and recent projects. Some of these Projects represent 'work in progress'; if you find a particularly interesting project where the links reach dead ends sooner than expected, why not visit us again later, or use the relevant feedback buttons to find out more.
In addition, any person interested in e-learning is welcome to join in the discussions, or to start a new discussion, on our open Forums.
How do we know or measure what effect ICT is having on achievement levels?
Promoting World-wide Ecitizenship
- World Ecitizens: Spanning national, cultural, commercial and political divides: a website for cutural exchanges in classroom and staffrooms across the world
Building online communities
- Building a community of efacilitators: GTC (General Teaching Council)
- Building a community of diverse schools: Web Wise Wapping (St Katherine and Shadwell Trust)
- Building a community for supply and assistant teacher support
Research into the Impact of ICT CPD
- Learning to use ICT in classsrooms: teachers’ and trainers’ perspectives
- ECDL for Educators: an evaluation of ICT skills training in context (British Computer Society and Aston Swann)
Using ICT to Transform Learning
- Interactive Whiteboards: Promethean and Schoolscape@Future EU Minerva project