Search the Membership
Search the Case Studies
Search the Articles
MirandaNet Fellowship Profiles (MirandaNet Archive - as of March 2015)
Challenge and support for 'big' and 'small' learners in everyday schools are at the heart of all I do as a trainer, adviser and consultant to schools and educational organisations. Research and practical approaches to learning, teaching and leadership, supported and enhanced by ICT as appropriate, shape my work in delivering, developing and encouraging professional learning and its impact on pupils, students and educators.
Able, Gifted and Talented Education
Challenge in the Everyday Classroom
Questioning and Thinking Skills
CPD and Appraisal/Performance Management
- Articles in Issues 70, 72 and 76 and the July/August 2012 and September 2012 Issues of "G&T Update"; Upcoming article in February 2013 Issue;
- - Articles in June 2012 and July/August 2012, October 2012 and November 2012 Issues of "CPD Update";
- Regular pieces for NACE/Rising Stars "G&TNow" Bulletin;
- Guest blogger for Rising Stars; guest blogger for Osiris Educational;
- Provider of News Updates and other guidance for the NACE members' website.
MirandaNet Members can go to the Log on/off area to edit their own profiles.