Search the Membership
Search the Case Studies
Search the Articles
MirandaNet Fellowship Profiles (MirandaNet Archive - as of March 2015)
Muhammad Shoaib Ishtiaq
Educate individuals with 21st century skills who use technology effectively; as a teacher of computer and instructional technology who has current technical information and open to innovation
• Teach ICT and Computing across the 10-18 age range.
• Planning and preparing effective teaching modules, SOW and lessons.
• Delivering lessons effectively using the National and International Curriculum.
• Setting tasks which challenge students and ensure high levels of achievement.
• Teaching children how to think for themselves in a fast-paced academic environment.
• Using regular assessments to monitor progress and review targets.
• Promoting creativity, innovation and the use of appropriate new technologies to achieve excellence.
• Assessing pupil’s abilities, providing feedback and writing reports.
• Catering for pupils of all abilities and providing education for students with Special Educational Needs.
• Rapidly and effectively report any concerns about students and their learning progress to the appropriate colleagues.
• Being vigilant in preventing bullying and work swiftly to resolve incidents of bullying following the school’s policy.
• Participating in after school events such as parent’s evenings and study clubs
• Contributing to the formation and implementation of school and departmental improvement plans
• Undertaking other various responsibilities as directed by the senior managers such as coordinator, training new staff about effecting teaching and learning.
MirandaNet Members can go to the Log on/off area to edit their own profiles.