Search the Membership
Search the Case Studies
Search the Articles
MirandaNet Fellowship Profiles (MirandaNet Archive - as of March 2015)
• Full working knowledge of Moodle, including installation, design and maintenance.
• Experienced in the application of standard and third-party activities and modules in Moodle.
• Experienced in creating and editing HTML and ActionScript 2/3 code.
• Experience in web authoring and web development software such as Adobe Dreamweaver, and creative software such as Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator and After Effects
• Experienced in the use of e-learning software such as Articulate and Captivate, and Microsoft Office applications.
Currently developing and testing Sharepoint and OneNote Class Notebook Creator as an alternative to a VLE. This coincides with a Windows tablet trial which will take place over two academic terms with six members of staff. The trial will form the basis of my MA dissertation.
MirandaNet Members can go to the Log on/off area to edit their own profiles.