Search the Membership
Search the Case Studies
Search the Articles
MirandaNet Fellowship Profiles (MirandaNet Archive - as of March 2015)
I am a self employed leadership consultant with experience in large and small commercial companies, the NHS, charities and schools
I am the Lead Online Learning Facilitator on the National Professional Qualification for Headship, the National College of School Leadership's flagship leadership programme. I've worked on NPQH since 2000 and now have 8 years experience of creating vibrant, active and supportive online communities.
My main interests and pre-occupations at the moment are:
- Understanding more about how leadership is learned online
- Developing the skills of online facilitators
- Using Web 2.0 tools to enhance learning online.
- Effective leadership of an online facilitator team.
- Widening and sustaining participation in online communities.
I want to network with others who are committed to using technology to enhance learning, who are conscious of its limitations, who are at the forefront of online learning, and who care about making schools even better places for both young people and for all the adults who work in them.
MirandaNet Members can go to the Log on/off area to edit their own profiles.