About Tablet Academy| David Fuller | Pilot Study
If you are a senior strategist in school the Tablet Academy can help you with policy, planning and practice.
Answering these questions below will help you to see how we can help.
- Does your teaching and learning policy include the use of the latest hand-held technologies to provide an exciting and innovative approach to learning?
- Are you making the best use of your students’ online expertise?
- More importantly, does your curriculum prepare your young people to engage safely and effectively with the virtual world that is the Internet?
If answering any of these questions is of interest to you, we may be able to help. The Tablet Academy is the UK’s leading provider of bespoke training in the use of tablets for schools and colleges.
The Tablet Academy incorporating the iPad Academy is made up of a group of a highly experienced educators and trainers. The majority of our are trainers are Apple Distinguished Educators (there are only 104 A.D.E.’s in the UK) and deliver innovative and engaging training to primary and secondary schools, and colleges across the UK.
Led by Professor Steve Molyneux and supported by Rob Thomas, an experienced head teacher, all of our team have an in-depth understanding of the ways in which schools and colleges work. The iPad Academy currently works with a range of organisations including small rural primary schools, independent schools, large comprehensives and all-through schools and federations. We provide bespoke support and services tailored to meet your specific needs rather than an off-the-shelf solution.
Whether it’s content access or content creation, the Tablet Academy is the one-stop-shop which places all the tools at your fingertips. We can help you take learning to the next level by:
- Demonstrating the power of the tablet as an interactive learning tool which provides limitless scope for making learning fun whilst ensuring that student are both purposeful and safe.
- Designing a programme that will enable all staff to become confident tablet users. We know for some this is a daunting journey and can provide support along every step of the way until your team are self-sufficient and can train themselves.
- Providing for all your training needs whether your staff are experienced or first-time users. You can dive straight in with our existing training programmes or use our consultation service to provide a bespoke solution to meet your needs.
We know that this introductory information can only give you a flavour of the things that we are passionate about. The hand-held revolution is coming; if you would like to stay ahead of the game, please do get in touch to arrange a free, informal face-to-face consultation.
- Further details available on our iPad Academy website
- Telephone: 01384 573330
- Twitter: @ipadacademyuk