Welcome to MirandaNet at BETT08, 9-12 January 2008
Come to the MirandaNet stand S97 in its usual place on the first floor in the Grand Hall Gallery, Olympia, London.
If you haven't yet registered for BETT, you can register for free by following this link.
Christina Preston and other members of the MirandaNet Team will be available for meetings during the Show.
This year we will be having two events on Stand S97:
Wednesday 9th January 4:00pm
- World Ecitizens: The Peace Room
- The Peace Room is place where you can nominate a person who you think has made a positive difference to the world, read about the people who have been nominated, vote for nominations and read about the people who have “made a difference” to the world.
- Andée Jordan talks about how she has been using this MirandaNet resource
- (Visit the Peace Room)
Thursday 10th January 4:00pm
- MirandaNet Awards
- Drinks and awards on the stand
- We hope several of you will be able to join us for a meal afterwards at 6:30pm
Also of interest is this major pre-BETT international conference, Making IT work, on Monday 7th January 2008. MirandaNetters can get a 20% reduction on tickets. Follow this link to find out more about the conference.
BETT Contact details
- Stand S97 Grand Hall Gallery
- Christina Preston: 07801 336 048