- Professional Development in Schools
- Film and teacher driven CPD. How MirandaMods and TeachMeets promote professional reflection and good practice.
- Models and theories in relation to working with people and ICT: Evaluation of Courses.
- MirandaMods – Learning in Liminal Spaces
- The founding of MirandaNet
Category Archives: MirandaNet
Film and teacher driven CPD. How MirandaMods and TeachMeets promote professional reflection and good practice.
How TeachMeets and MirandaMods are one of the best and most cost-effective resources for teacher training, reflection and good practice. In the last five years I have been documenting the TeachMeet and MirandaMod phenomenons on film. I have now built … Continue reading
The history of the founding of a professional organisation is often the key to the vision and practice of the members. For example, the consultants who work on MirandaNet projects in digital learning have first joined the MirandaNet community of … Continue reading