MESH – Disseminating Teachers Knowledge
Held Thursday, 23 January 2014 from 12:00 to 13:30 (GMT)
Our invited panel discussed, explored and presented strategies that could enable teachers to share current research findings in the way that doctors do?
- Dr. Pete Bradshaw; Open University
- Dr. Kevin Burden; University of Hull
- Karen Cameron; MSC, MirandaNet Fellow
- Prof. Colin Harrison; University of Nottingham
- Theo Kuechel; MirandaNet Fellow
- Prof. Diana Laurillard; Institute of Education
- Prof. Marilyn Leask; University of Bedfordshire
- Prof. Carsten Maple; University of Bedfordshire
- Prof. Christina Preston; Founder MirandaNet
- Dr Sarah Younie; MirandaNet Fellow and University of Bedfordshire
The session was chaired by Dominic Savage, Chair of British Education Suppliers Association.
More information here
HandsOn Project – Designing MOOCS
Thursday, 23 January 2014 from 16:00 to 17:00 (GMT)
Our invited panel discussed “What are the best professional development models for teaching ICT and digital capability creatively and how can they be assessed?
HandsOn is an EU funded project designed to help teachers use ICT tools creatively.
Panel (confirmed top date)
- Helen Cunningham;
- Carles Fernandez; Universitat Oberta de Catalunya
- Helena Gillespie; Associate Dean, University of East Anglia
- Ian Lynch; NAACE/TML
- Liam Sammon; OCR
- Dr. Michelle Selinger; Independent Consultant, ConsultEdu
The session was chaired by Dr. Sarah Younie.
You can Watch the recording here